Sweet Potato Hummus

by - 10:08 AM

Who doesn't love hummus?
Well, me, as a kid. I hated it. I could not believe all the adults were making such a big deal over something that tasted like garlic and lemon! I think I was envisioning something more along the lines of S'mores at the time. ...if you aren't imagining a graham cracker with a piece of chocolate and a melted marshmallow, hummus is quite lovely.

Sweet Potato Hummus

ingredients
1 medium cooked sweet potato
3 tablespoons olive oil.
2 cans cooked chickpeas rinsed and drained
3 tablespoons tahini.
3 cloves garlic, peeled.
juice of 1 lemon.
ground sea salt, to taste

Toss in a food processor and process until smooth.Serve with whatever your favorite dipping scooping food items are. I like fresh cucumber slices, corn chips, carrots, celery and tomatoes.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting